Dr. Alnoor Bhanji, B.Sc., D.C
Registered and Regulated member of the College of Chiropractors of Alberta and Member of the Chiropractic Association of Alberta
Dr. Bhanji received a doctor of Chiropractic degree from Northwestern Health Sciences University in 1994. He holds a Diplomat statues from the National board of Chiropractic examiners, and was licensed by the Virginia Board of Medicine and is licensed Washington State Department of Health. His practice is primarily in family chiropractic with an emphasis in acute traumatic injury. Dr. Bhanji also holds a B.Sc. degree in Human Biology from Northwestern, and Diplomate status from the Canadian Chiropractic Examiners Board.
Dr. Alnoor Bhanji has been a licensed Chiropractor since 1996.
Dr. Alnoor Bhanji has been freeing people from pain since 1999 in his clinics in the heart of Puget Sound, Washington. As a Chiropractor with experience, he is committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Bhanji uses a “whole person approach” when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-technique, rehabilitative care and physiotherapy procedures, Dr. Bhanji is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
- University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Northwestern Health Sciences University, Minneapolis, MN (Dr. of Chiropractic 1994)
- Northwestern Health Sciences University, Minneapolis, MN ( B.Sc. Human Biology)
Memberships & Associations:
- Canadian Chiropractic Association
- College of Chiropractors of Alberta
- Chiropractic Association of Alberta
- Canadian Chiropractic Examining Board
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- Spine Research Institute of San Diego
- Certification of Chiropractic Radiology
- Washington State Chiropractic Association
- American Chiropractic Association
Registered Physio Therapist
Karin Kaufmann graduated from the University of Stellenbosch in South Africa in 1988. She moved to Canada in 1992 and has worked in private hospitals, private clinics, chronic pain clinics and multidisciplinary clinics in Edmonton and Calgary.
She has a holistic approach and does hands-on therapy including Mobilization, Soft Tissue release and Therapeutic exercise. She has taken numerous post-graduate courses in the mobilization of joints, soft tissue release and therapeutic exercises. She is trained in lymphatic drainage.
She has experience in treating MVA, WCB and sports injuries.
Her hobbies are travelling, swimming, hiking, martial arts and ballroom dancing.